1. Smoking is allowed outside of dwellings only. Please extinguish all smoking materials and pick up butts.
2. People other than those in the Guest party set forth above may not stay overnight in the property. Any other person in the property is the sole responsibility of Guest.
3. All of the units are privately owned; the owners are not responsible for any accidents, injuries or illness that occurs while on the premises or its facilities. The Homeowners are not responsible for the loss of personal belongings or valuables of the guest. By accepting this reservation, it is agreed that all guests are expressly assuming the risk of any harm arising from their use of the premises or others whom they invite to use the premise.
4. Keep the property and all furnishings in good order
5. Only use appliances for their intended uses
6. Pets are not allowed in the Shorefront House. Pets are permitted in Chalet and Cabins only with prior approval and completion of Pet Addendum.
7. Parking: Limited to 3 vehicles for Shorefront House and 2 vehicles for Chalet and Cabins. Vehicles are to be parked in designated parking areas only. Parking on the lawn is not permitted.
8. Housekeeping: There is no daily housekeeping service. Linens and bath towels are included only in the Shorefront house due to washer and dryer facilities. Any used linens and towels must be laundered prior to your departure. Linens and bath towels are not provided in Chalet or Cabins as there are no laundering provisions in these units. For those traveling who cannot supply their own linens, the following are available for a weekly fee:
Linens - Queen $25, Double or Full $20, Twin $15
Towels - Bath $3, Hand $2, Wash Cloth $1
9. Water and Septic: All dwellings are serviced by well and septic systems. The mineral content in the water is high. During a drought, the well water may have an odor. The septic system is very effective; however, it will clog up if improper material is flushed. DO NOT FLUSH anything other than toilet paper. No feminine products should be flushed at anytime. If it is found that feminine products have been flushed and clog the septic system, you could be charged for damages.